Welcome Audience!

Hey, welcome to my blog "Rantability" hope you like it! Any constructive feedback is welcome and any abusers or trolls...BRING.IT.ON.


-Joe \m/-

Friday 29 April 2011

Neo-Ritmo gig and The Royal Wedding!

Hey Guys! So it's been a while since my last post...a couple of days...and for that I am sorta sorry. If any local viewers are...viewing...you most probably know I went to an album launch for my guitar teacher's band Neo-Ritmo...they are not especially heavy but have great guitar licks and Jason (The lead singer) has an amazing and powerful voice! It was an amazing gig and was the second best gig I have EVER been to. It narrowly beats Murderdolls. I think you should all check them out of Facebook or on their myspace...sorry I cannot link to their myspace ><. Anyway it was all great fun and was an epic night!

So...The. Royal. Mother. Freaking. Wedding. It was all a bit over the top am I right? I have just 1 or 3 things to say about it. PILF! Orrrrrrr...DoCILF and that bridesmaid was HOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Would it not have been even better if William was getting married to someone of non-english origin? JUST for the expression on Prince Phillip's face! I personally didn't watch all of it...the actual wedding was so BORING! Archbishop: Amen blaaaah blaaah blaahhhhh God blaah blaaah blaah *2 hours later!* Catherine blaaaah blaaah blaaah *Joe falls asleep!* However it was all worth it just to see the Queen thwarted by the stairs of her carriage. I hope you all enjoyed your day off! And if anyone went to London to see it...I'm so sorry. Joey Metal OUT!

-Joe \m/-

No comments:

Post a Comment