Welcome Audience!

Hey, welcome to my blog "Rantability" hope you like it! Any constructive feedback is welcome and any abusers or trolls...BRING.IT.ON.


-Joe \m/-

Friday 22 April 2011

First Ever Post!

Hey guys! Joe here. I've had a tip off from a friend that for your first post it is always good to write some basic information about yourself well here it goes!


Name: Joe
Age: 15
Favourite Colour: Black
Favourite Band(s): Pantera and Whitechapel ( I am a massive metalhead...but I will listen to LITERALLY anything)
Birthday: 14th June 
Any Pets: Chinchilla, Aged 6, Called Fred
Play Any Instruments: Guitar for 5 years
...........................................................


...I've run out of ideas...Frick! ><


Okay...well currently I am in 2 bands of opposite genres 'Unjustified' a Pop-Indie band and 'Decapitated Oath' a Post-Deathcore band. 'Decapitated Oath' (Get used to me calling them either D.O or Oath) are on Facebook so give us a look...and a like? 


That's basically what I'm about. Not exactly a rant...or a blog as such...but we'll get there soon enough!


-Joe-

No comments:

Post a Comment