Welcome Audience!

Hey, welcome to my blog "Rantability" hope you like it! Any constructive feedback is welcome and any abusers or trolls...BRING.IT.ON.


-Joe \m/-

Sunday 1 May 2011

First Band Practise!

Hey Guys! I am kinda losing interest in writing blogs at the moment due do some hardcore revision as my exams will always come before entertaining the Audience...sorry >< Anyway. Yesterday was the long awaited first band practise for my Deathcore band 'Decapitated Oath' and apart from a few little niggles...do people say niggles now? Being that the guitar parts were hard to teach due to difficult timing and that we couldn't rehearse with the lyrics as we don't actually own a microphone..yet! Even with these problems I still managed to teach the Rhythm Guitarist and Bassist the guitar/bass parts without too much aggravation and general pissing about! ^^ We still are lacking in one aspect however, we no longer have a drummer...as, for unknown reasons, unfortunately quit the band. This is a horrible loss but we must persevere! So any of you, the audience, if you can bash those skins and cymbals...give us a bell on our Facebook page, or just comment on this blog! We are hoping to use a simple recording software to record our first song, so watch this space rigggggghhhtt HERE for any details...if any of you are actually staring at the "HERE" you are obviously not reading this so you are silly! tehehheheehhehee ^^

On another note the exams are soon round the corner, 2 weeks infact. Because of this there will be little amounts of blogging from me and this is an apology in advance! But I would like to take a short second to warn anyone and everyone I know that due to the immense pressure of these exams I may have a slight short fuse but I'm not going to apologise for this because you most probably have given me a reason to be pissed off! In light of this, go easy on me or I will come down hard on you!....I'm being serious however I must state that is a prime moment for a cheeky "GIGGITY" So please anyone I am close to, cut me some slack! I would also like to give a shoutout to my friend who is closer to me than a brother! so Jke 'Fear' HERE you are! Joey Metal OUT!

-Joe \m/-

No comments:

Post a Comment