Welcome Audience!

Hey, welcome to my blog "Rantability" hope you like it! Any constructive feedback is welcome and any abusers or trolls...BRING.IT.ON.


-Joe \m/-

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Exams of Scariness!

Hey Guys! I thought I would let you know that beyond this façade of awesome, cool and general RANTABILITY! I am actually quite the panicker! >< During the past 2 hours I have done 2 maths past papers and half an hour on the History of Britain 1818 - 1915...NONE OF IT HELPED! I guess if I actually cared about the History of Britain 1818 - 1915 I might actually learn something but..naaahhhh I was more interested in trying to get 100 metres on QWOP (my current record being -2 metres ¬¬) I have found that this goes against ANY and ALL advice I have given any members of the audience of my friends...So I am determined to start ane.....OOHHHHH I got to 20 metres..FRICK >< After today I shall stop all Facebooking...well Facebooking all the time and I'm afraid to say....blogging. DON'T CRY AUDIENCE! I may have a change of heart...after a few hours...But I shall work hard and achieve a grade which I deserve...LORD PLEASE GIVE ME 100% A*s....O.o DAMMIT! On a serious note I am going to revise hard and pay attention in school! And I suggest all of you taking GCSEs or the equivalent or even A-level/AS levels or equivalent do to! And to all GOOD LUCK! Joey Metal OUT!




-Joe \m/-

No comments:

Post a Comment