Welcome Audience!

Hey, welcome to my blog "Rantability" hope you like it! Any constructive feedback is welcome and any abusers or trolls...BRING.IT.ON.


-Joe \m/-

Sunday 24 April 2011

100+ Views!

Hey Guys! Just a quick message to thank each and everyone who has looked at this blog! I've finally reached the 100 mark! In just 3 days! I love every one of you audience! And now lets try and get to 200! Tell your friends, and tell them to tell their friends and such! And I hope you all had DOPE AS Easter!(Roughly translated as "Good Easter") Cheers again! It means a lot that people are actually slightly interested in what I have to say! And as I am in a good mood I'll give you all £5 or $5, some cake, a free all inclusive trip to Disneyland Paris,  a VIRTUAL HUG! *hugs* ^^ now that the mushy stuff is over with...prepare yourself for some Rantability tomorrow! Joey Metal OUT!




-Joe \m/-

No comments:

Post a Comment